Touching things

3:46 PM

30 October 2016

I hate it when people touch my stuff without asking. It makes me feel so irrationally angry. I got my admissions package from Purdue in the mail and she keeps taking it when I'm trying to read it even though she can't even read it. Like what are you staring at it for if you don't even understand English. I'm so salty right now just stop touching my shit. Stop sitting next to me and asking me all these random questions that I don't know the answers to. I don't know what school I'm going to yet okay. Just stop talking to me for a second and leave me alone.

On a more positive note, I went to the Halloween Haunt yesterday. It was pretty fun. I screamed a lot. I basically crashed when I got home though; I was so tired, and my stomach was really tight/uncomfortable from the fear. My heart was literally hurting when I got out of CornStalkers. We're so weird. Why would anyone enjoy being scared, but we do anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.