Halloween Haunt

8:32 PM

27 October 2016

So instead of reading Beloved right now, I'm writing this because I was getting a little bit overwhelmed by the homework I had today. I feel like tomorrow's school day will be a train wreck. I have a Biotech meeting and those always stress me out no matter what. It's weird because the moment you're president, it feels like the failure or success of your club is completely on your shoulders. That makes sense but also I feel like it shouldn't be that way.

It's just embarrassing to me because nobody really goes to my club meetings except for my friends and sometimes 1 or 2 other people. So I feel bad for my officers because I think they must be thinking wow this club is so lame. One time there was a good amount of people, but for some reason they all just disappeared after that meeting. Maybe it was because the email said we would have drinks. But drinks aren't really that tempting so I don't know why people came to that one.

Anyway, despite my premonition of tomorrow being shitty (basically every Friday I have a Biotech meeting feels shitty to me), I started this post to write about happy things for this week.

I'm happy that on Saturday I'm going to the Great America Halloween Haunt with my friends.

I'm happy that tomorrow I'm going to eat KBBQ for my mom's birthday. I hope she's happy tomorrow so we can all be happy.

I'm happy that my literature teacher told me I have good analysis. Even though Ms. J is making me suffer through this book, I will live somehow.

I'm happy that my friends are still my friends.

I'm happy that Kyle is here.

I'm happy I kind of made a friend in Y&G. Hopefully she actually thinks so too unlike last time this happened. It really sucked.

I'm happy there's going to be three dollar Chipotle next Monday.

I guess I'm happy that November 1st is coming so I can get over with that batch of Early Action applications. I'm thinking I'll just do Caltech Regular Decision since there is no real advantage of doing Early Action Caltech. I still need to finish my Illinois Urbana-Champaign essay though.

Please be happy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.