ウォッチ!今何時?

11:25 AM

23 August 2015

A few minutes ago I checked the time on my computer and it said 10:37 AM. That's a problem. It was most definitely not 10:37 because I woke up at 10:30, so unless I was able to use the bathroom, watch a 6 minute biology video, check what homework I have, think about a JAVA recursion problem, and eat a rice ball within 7 minutes then damn; I must be sonic or some shit.

But really, I was actually sort of confused because the computer is almost never wrong about the time. It's still not fixed so hopefully it does that like it should.

By the way, the title is a stupid reference to the Youkai Watch opening(?) song that my Japanese teacher made us listen to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.