New Theme

3:30 AM

11 August 2015

As you can see (and by you I mean basically nobody 'cause almost nobody even knows this blog), I changed my blog template and hella messed around with the HTML shit to make things look right. Also had to search a bunch places for different widgets/badges to make the blog look like how it's supposed to. Uploaded a bunch of photos to Flickr as well just so stuff would actually show up. Thinking of also uploading pictures to Instagram (that's the picture you see of my dog; yes, I only have one picture uploaded on my Instagram which is why it looks so shitty right now), but that's more annoying because other people will actually get flooded with my uploads. I was conflicted on what Facebook page to put as the "Like us" thing cause I can't put my own since it has to actually be a likable page (like a company/community page for example). I put my youth impact page at first but my friend (who created it) and I basically abandoned it, so I just ended putting my YMCA Y&G page up for now. I might change it some other day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.