Personal statements

9:13 AM

24 August 2015

We all have to write them for college. Well assuming we all want to go to college.
I'm afraid of when I have to do this because I'm not interesting. I have nothing about me that will:

Engage (Reader)
Separate (Applicant)
Describe (Setting)
Build (Theme)
Stands (Alone)
Or, as Mr. Ruskus puts it, ESDBS.

I always wonder how people end up writing amazing personal statements if they haven't experienced something cool. Even if I have a unique experience, that doesn't make it interesting. Sure, not everyone is as lazy as I am, doesn't mean the admissions person is gonna wanna read about that.

I'm just such a regular person. And I mean that in the realist way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.