This friend

3:47 PM

18 August 2015

So I had a really close friend from elementary school, Maggie, but around the end of 7th grade we just stopped contacting each other, and I don't really know why. It's weird because I kind of want to talk to her again, but I no longer know what I would say. Every time I see her doing things I feel sad because it reminds me of all the fun we used to have together, and I wonder how all of that was just for nothing in the end. I wonder if she ever still thinks about the time we had together or if I'm just the one that cares too much.

I hate that feeling of not having closure. How does one go from voice chatting on Skype in comfortable silence for 13 hours straight to never speaking again. I don't get it, and that disturbs me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.