This lady at my act class

12:49 PM

14 August 2015

So there is this woman at the ACT boot camp I'm going to, and she keeps giving me the side eye. It's really weird cause I'm pretty damn sure I didn't do shit. I walk in from lunch, side eye. I go get water, side eye. Just what is the deal man. I've interacted with you like one time, and you're an employee at the place, what could I have done to you short of asking you where the damn bathroom is, and I haven't even done that either!

Also, not to sound strange (but honestly, who are we kidding here), but she acts hella thirsty towards the boss of this place. Like I can actually taste it in the air.

Whatever. School is starting, and I don't have time for this bullshit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.