Empathy

9:51 AM

24 February 2016

When people tell me their problems, I feel like I'm always inadequate at displaying concern. I kind of just think, 'wow that sucks'. I guess I can't really relate to anything? Even if I can relate to something, I'm not that into sharing my problems, so it's hard to be empathetic. On the other hand, I can see some random post on facebook with a girl hugging her dog and die inside because the dog looks so sad. She said that she will miss him etc. and is glad she was able to find an amazing new home for him. Man. Stab in the heart. I can't imagine having to give Kyle away; I would actually probably die. I also can't imagine him dying. I can't think of a life without him anymore. I love him so much. Dogs and animals in general are just so cute and amazing and perfect additions to your life.

Kyle and his stingray

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.