Fire Emblem if/Fates Localization

8:29 PM

26 January 2016

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'm so annoyed. Apparently the English version of FE Fates won't have the petting feature. Like r u 5real here??? Why can't these people just leave well enough alone. Why can't I just be allowed to pet my cuties. Like is the west really so filled with over-sensitive babies? God damn. It's not even a required feature, so people who don't want to use it can just not use it (you would think it'd be this simple, but apparently some people are idiots). I hear people all like, "man, back in my day, fe was hella hard and there was only a small relationship aspect. Now it's all just fanservice up the wazoo." Like I'm sorry that you're such a spoilsport? Maybe there hasn't been enough "wazoo"ing in your life?

Apparently there was some "suggestive" dialogue during the petting scenes. No. Shit. What a world we live in right? Games have suggestive dialogue that aren't rated M. I've never seen that anywhere ever. Can we please stop assuming that everyone here is a god damn infant. I THINK WE CAN ALL HANDLE iT, and if we can't, maybe we should all grow up.

I am not even ashamed to admit I was greatly looking forward to the petting aspect. It's so cute. I love stuff like Pokemon Amie and shit. Sue me. Like how is killing people any more acceptable than "suggestive" content. I'm pretty damn sure chill sex is friendlier than murder. The latter of which happens to be illegal. Shocking, I know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.