When people don't realise

8:30 AM

17 January 2016

Okay so I'm at Fresno for my second Y&G conference and across from me sits this girl called Sarah. She is persistently trying to talk to this guy Lucas that's playing Pokemon leaf green, but it is so damn clear that he is annoyed by her. She keeps trying to tell him how to play and shit, and it's like really, painfully obvious that he knows how to play fine. I'm just sitting here cringing like I'm sorry. She always talks about how she gets bullied a lot, and that sucks, but I can't help but get annoyed at how she doesn't realise the reactions of others around her or when she's bothering someone. At this moment Lucas is putting his gameboy away and I hear "Let me play. I can help you beat it." LIKE ARE YOU 5REAL HE LITERALLY REJECTED LETTING YOU PLAY LIKE 50 TIMES PRIOR ALREADY; JUST LET IT GO AND LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE. I know it might be hard to believe but you aren't actually the resident Pokemon master here. God damn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.