Plane

4:59 PM

26 July 2016

Okay so apparently she should be back in America already because she was in the airport on the 15th. The last I've seen of any activity was 15th/16th so I honestly don't know what's going on. Is she at White Stag or something and I just forgot like I always do? Anyway I'm worried I even looked up plane crash information but I doubt that. I hope it all ends up okay.

Okay so I just checked my hangouts and there was a message she sent about how she wouldn't be able to access her AP scores until July 9th because she was in China. I ended up checking for her so there was that, but that means that she was heading somewhere else on the 15th because I assume she would come back from China on the 9th. I'm like high key over thinking all of this.

Okay wait never mind I think she did head back to America on the 15th because I was still chatting her on WeChat about China stuff on the 9th and beyond so I honestly don't know anymore. Hopefully she's just at some camp somewhere with no data or ignoring me and not dead. I asked my other friend to chat her and see if she replies.

Haha I just realized I started all three paragraphs with "Okay".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.