Ruining the mood

11:30 PM

4 June 2016

Every time my mom walks into the room/area I just tense up and feel the mood in the room go to shit. Like I know she's going to sit down on the couch and start talking about bullshit in her past and get really mad about stupid shit and then my dad is going to get mad at my mom for always being so paranoid and being a dumbass in general and then my mom is going to yell at my dad for always getting mad at her even though he's not even that mad and she's the one being such a dumbass and then I get mad internally and it's just so annoying. I can't deal with her bullshit. She always assumes things and thinks she knows what's going on but she actually doesn't know shit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.