I want that feeling

1:18 AM

28 June 2016

I want to feel that feeling that I can do anything. I want to feel it so badly. They say you can do anything if you make it a habit to get there. I'm crying because I want that feeling so much. I want to be like the people I see on Instagram Facebook TV that look like they're able to do anything because the world runs in their favor and I want to feel like that.

I want to feel like there are no worries in the world because I defied the expectations that the world set for me.

I want to feel like I'm the most beautiful I could ever be because I had to try in order to get to where I am.

I want to feel like the person I am in my mind who dances and sings and laughs and plays and runs and jumps and swims and speaks and all the amazing things possible.

I want to feel like I can go to a job interview and smile with confidence that if I don't get it it's because my skill isn't good enough.

I want to feel like the love I have for my friends and feel like how I think they feel at their happiest.

I want to feel all these things and more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.