Chemistry SAT II

10:28 PM

5 June 2015

It's tomorrow. Unlike the Math SAT II, I don't feel confident at all because I didn't practice at all. I'm cramming right now and its already 10:25 PM. I'm kind of wondering about my life and my choices haha. Something really depressing happened in my game today, so I'll take that as a sign to stop playing useless games and start studying. I won't ever regret studying too hard. I'm tired of pretending I don't care about anything. I don't want to fail. I want to get into a good college. The time to start learning is now. I can't do all the stupid shit I did this year; I have to work hard in Junior year. I'm writing all this so I can't give up or else I'm just lying to myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.