I'm so done with Monta Vista

3:42 PM

18 March 2015

Please gtfo MV. Just stop. I know it's probably not completely their fault, but I'm just angry. I tried so damn hard to get a Chinese AP exam seat at some other school because my stupid ass school apparently can't do shit. And today I was declined from the Palo Alto waitlist and will be stuck doing the test next year. Freaking Lynbrook books a whole other testing area so they can let everyone who wants to take the AP exam take it regardless of whether or not they're enrolled in AP Chinese at school or not. Ughh. Like 80% of Cupertino speaks Chinese, can we please get a grip???

Man why am I so mad right now. Like I can't think about anything but this stupid rejection I got from Palo Alto. I know I can probably just take it next year, but I feel like I'll have so many AP's I'll be taking next year and it's all going to be stuck together. I just need to calm down, but I can't. Why couldn't Monta Vista just let me take the damn test at my own damn school. I don't even mind paying extra if I'm not enrolled in the AP Chinese course. I just want to take the test. Every other school requests like 150 bucks anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.