Snapchat salty

10:49 PM

30 June 2017

So I was on Twitter and Aditi is salty that we (me Chung min and Shuge) snapchatted her while we were hanging out without her? Specifically, "how are my friends gonna Snapchat me while theyre hanging out together without me." I guess I'm just confused? Like I snapchatted Dhanya too and she was fine. She isn't even close with shuge so idk why she's so salty about it. Like she was fine when I was hanging out with the YMCA group of people. Idk I honestly think of me shuge and cm as a different group? Like if she hung out with Dhanya and some other girl I didn't know well and sent me a snap chat I would be like cool. Or like when Liz and Olivia hang out. Or when shuge hangs out with Chung min and sends me photos I'm not like wow how could you send me photos when you didn't invite me. Is it so wrong to spread joy? Never really sure what's running through that head of hers. And it's not even like I sent it exclusively to her like haha look at us having fun without you!!! I feel like everything I do is a problem to her. Oh well I think I'll just let it blow over.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.