I don't know what to do

1:43 PM

12 April 2016

Yesterday night my friend asked me if I was there. I said yes. But I feel asleep soon after so when she replied again asking if I was still there because she needed to talk, I didn't hear. I went to a math practice test this morning at 8 and saw the text. I replied but didn't get an answer until around now. I asked if she still needed to talk. She said no. I don't know if she's okay or not because all she said was no. I don't want to pry and ask her why. I don't know if she meant no to my question asking if she was alive or my question asking her if she still needed to talk. She probably just doesn't want to talk. I wish I hadn't fallen asleep last night. I just don't know what to do. Should I say something? Should I ask her why? I'm not good at this. All I can say is okay. Maybe I'm just worrying too much. But it makes me uncomfortable knowing something might be wrong yet I don't know what to do about it. I wish I were a better friend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.