Resolution

12:47 AM

19 March 2017

I am so relieved right now. The situation has been resolved after what feels like forever. I mean, it's only been a week, but it felt like eons. My heart was literally hurting all the time, like my chest was being sucked into a black hole in my heart. Especially today, as the time got closer and closer to 6 pm. I was so nervous and afraid of what was going to happen. In the end, it wasn't anything crazy. We were able to clear up the way we felt about the situation and we got over it rather quick. Now that it's all in hindsight, I definitely feel like we were all just blowing it out of proportion (my 550000 blog posts haha). I went back and reread them and you can literally see the stages I went through. From guilt to sadness to anger to sadness back to anger to calm and defeat. It really was a dramatic roller coaster ride. We spent a good while talking at Quickly about stupid stuff and then went to Karaoke.

Honestly I would have been shocked if it didn't go well. We've been what I see as close friends for so long that I would have been devastated if something like this broke our friendship. Yet despite this, I was still nervous because there was always that thought in the back of my mind of 'what if what if what if'. I constantly imagined the worst outcome possible, but I'm just glad it's all over now.

Thank god it's all over.

This week was a disaster but I think it's finally starting to look up again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.